sexta-feira, 1 de julho de 2011

Brisas que espantam o mau humor.

They tell secrets behind the scenes, They make weird things behind the courtains, They can hide all the things that they want, but in the end of the story all of those secrets came out loud from somewhere. And while they do all of that,
just to hide something during some time,
we can say everything we want to, because we don't care for what they say, we don't care for what they think, If true will always appears in the end we don't have to act that way.

I'm not a puppet made for your pastime And I'm not going to be a good doll if you think that way. If you are thinking that you are going to play with me around, sorry The true is that now you're mine, my little human with a true heart And now that you're lost in my deep sweet wonderland, I'm not going throw you away. You don't want to run, do you? You do like play this game. I can be your dream, I can be your nightmare, but isn't better when we play together?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário